Henna Essential Oil
Henna oil is produced from leaves and flowering tops of henna tree or Lawsonia inermis tree. Plant is small shrub that grows up to 2- 2.5 meters. This shrub is glabrous, multi- branched with spine tipped branchlets.
Uses & Benefits:
- Henna oil is used in preparation of perfume for both men and women.
- Its pure constitution also makes it excellent for aromatherapy based applications.
- It promotes mental peace, calmness,emotions, relaxation and cheerfulness. Reduces mental fatigue and confusion.
- An invaluable hair oil treatment. Controls premature greying. Prevent hair loss and promote luxurious hair growth.
- Henna oil is also used in body art & tattos when mix with henna leaves powder to give staining proofing..
Henna Essential Oil Specification:
Botanical Name: Lowsonia Inermis
Common name: Henna oil, Mehndi oil
Mode of Extraction: Steam distilled
Parts Used: Leaves
Note Classification: Middle
Appearance: Rich orange thick liquid
Organoleptic Properties: Luscious floral aroma
Refractive Index at 20 °C: 1.4900 – 1.5000
Specific Gravity at 20 °C: 0.940 – 0.990
Solubility: Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol and oils
Storage: Well closed in air tight containers away from sunlight and heat preferably in amber color glass containers
Blends With: Neroli, Tonka Bean Absolute, Lavender, Blue Chamomile, Rose Absolute, Ylang Ylang and various spice oils.
Constituents: Ethyl hexadecanoate, (E)-methyl cinnamate, isocaryophyllene, (E)-ß-ionone and methyl linolenate