Ginger Grass Essential Oil
It is a perennial growing herbaceous plant having long slender stems with terminal flowering tops. The grass is the source of oil and is very fragrant.
Uses & Benefits:
- Ginger grass oil provides relief from anxiety, tension, and headaches; while energizing property fights fatigue and provides revitalization.
- It strengthen mood when feeling low or stressed out.
- Gingergrass essential oil improves blood circulation and provides calmness.
- Ginger grass oil very effectively treats cold, cough, sinusitis, and throat allergies.
- Ginger grass oil is the perfect treatment of sore muscles, inflammation, muscle or joint pains etc.
Ginger Grass Essential Oil Specification:
Botanical Name: Cymbopogan martini var sofia
Common name: Ginger grass oil
Mode of Extraction: Steam distilled
Parts Used: Grass
Note Classification: Middle
Appearance: Yellow to light brown liquid
Organoleptic Properties: Sharp, green scent with pepper and lemon undertones odor
Refractive Index at 20 °C: 1.4840 – 1.4940
Specific Gravity at 20 °C: 0.910- 1.010
Solubility: Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol and oils
Storage: Well closed in air tight containers away from sunlight and heat preferably in amber color glass containers
Blends With: Cananga, Geranium, Rosewood, Sandalwood, Cedarwood and essential oils that are floral in nature
Constituents: Geraniol, farnesol, geranyl acetate, methylheptenone, citronellol, citral, dipentene and limonene.