Niaouli Essential Oil
Niaouli Essential Oil comes from an evergreen tree with a flexible trunk, spongy bark, and pointed leaves with spikes of sessile flowers. Niaouli essential oil is taken out from Melaleuca viridiflora of Myrtaceae family.
Uses & Benefits:
- Niaouli essential oil plays a major role in boosting concentration and clearing the head and at the same time lifting spirits.
- The natural essential oil has wonderfully antiseptic properties; in this way, Niaouli essential oil it is most useful for fighting infections like colds, flu, fevers, chest infections, tuberculosis, bronchitis, pneumonia, asthma, whooping cough, sinusitis, catarrh, sore throats and laryngitis.
- Niaouli oil also plays a major role against enteritis, intestinal parasites, dysentery, cystitis and urinary infection.
- The useful essential oil endows you with relief from pains of rheumatism and neuralgia.
- Niaouli oil is also a disinfectant and valuable for washing wounds to clearing up ulcers, blemishes, acne, boils, cuts, burns, and insect bites
Niaouli Essential Oil Specification:
Botanical Name: Melaleuca Viridiflora
Common name: Niaouli oil
Mode of Extraction: Steam distilled
Parts Used: Leaves & twigs
Note Classification: Middle
Appearance: Clear pale yellow liquid
Organoleptic Properties: Sweet, fresh, camphoraceous smell
Refractive Index at 20 °C: 1.460 – 1.490
Specific Gravity at 20 °C: 0.920 – 0.940
Solubility: Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol and oils
Storage: Well closed in air tight containers away from sunlight and heat preferably in amber color glass containers
Blends With: Basil, Cajeput, Eucalyptus, Fennel, Juniper, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Myrtle, Orange, Pine, Rosemary,Peppermint, Tea Tree and Thyme
Constituents: 1,8-cineole, limonene, y-terpineol, a-phellandrene, linalool, a and b pinene, piperitone