Ajowan seed oleoresin is one among the pure natural extracts Oleoresins. This particular oil is volatile and its resinous non-volatile fraction consists of taste components. Ajowan oleoresin is pale green oily fluid with a typical aroma and strong taste characteristic. Ajowin oleoresin is ideally suited for medicinal use among the oils soluble in water because of their high thymol content.
Seed from Ajowan is considered as a flavoured spice. Oleoresin of Ajowan, also known as ajwain, carom or thymol seeds, contains volatile essential oils, a resinous non-volatile fraction of flavours. Ajowan seed, through the normal vegetation, can easily be cultivated. Ajowan, which is commonly grown in India, mainly in the North East, is in the Apiaceae family. The plant in Ajowan is similar to the plant in parsley. Its fruit pieces are greyish in shape like eggs and appear as seeds. These seeds are slightly bitter, pungent flavour with pleasant scent like fragrance. It is a pale green oily liquid with characteristic aroma.
Properties of Ajowan Seeds
The antiseptic and aromatic Ajowan was traditionally used in India. It is also grown in Iran, Egypt, Pakistan and Afghanistan, which are near to India. It is a very good digestive ingredient with a bitter taste and is used in food preparation. The steam distillation of the crushed seeds of Ajowan helps to make Ajwain Terepene oil. Ajwoin oil is a dark brown fluid with a warm smell and sensation of taste. It is mainly used in preparing essential oils to cure various problems and is widely used in aromatherapy. The body can easily absorb entirely herbal and very effective Ajwain terrene oil.
The oil is extracted from the Ajowan seeds by a super-critical carbon extraction process. It is used in Ayurvedic and Indian medicine historically. Ajowan is a spice ingredient known as panch phoron used in Indian Curry. Seeds from Indian food stores may contain this element.
Benefit & Uses:
- Ajowan seeds Oleoresins are ideal for medicinal use because of their high thymol content. The combination of these is an antiseptic that can be used effectively for various health purposes.
- Ajowan seed oleoresins are traditionally used in the treatment and improvement of appetite for various digestive problems. It has many medicinal applications.
- Ajowan oleoresins inhibit the development of unwanted pathogens, which is also used to alleviate abdominal discomfort. Therefore, ajowan oleoresin is used in intestinal symbiosis treatment.
- Ajowan grades have been used for healing gastrointestinal symptoms as powerful herbs and oleoresins produced from ajowan seeds.
- In Ayurvedic medicine it is traditionally used for treating cholera. It also has antispasmodic, anti-microbial, anti-septical, carminative, stimulant, and tonic properties and is widely used for thymol isolation. In addition, it is also used in food and medicinal preparations.
- This Oleoresin is commonly used as a spice in food production.
- It is widely used in India for aroma and for ancient homemade medicines. It’s used in stomach ache as well. It is a raw material for perfumes.
- Spasmodic, carminative and good tonic stimulant are the ajowan essential oils. Ajowan oil is a liquid with a characteristic aroma and a sharp hot taste which is almost colourless to brownish.
- It is anti-infectious, antiviral, anti-pulmonary, antiseptic, anti-nausea and a tonic.
- Ajowan is used in India for the treatment of the digestive system. Heated oil is used and if applied to the skin, a carrier oil must also be used.
Thus, we have seen the key details related to Ajowan Seed Oleoresin, which is a pure natural extracts Oleoresin. You can also try out this product and witness its amazing benefits.