Angelica Root Essential Oil
Angelica is a large hairy, biennial plant with ferny leaves and white flowers that can grow 5 to 8 feet tall. Angelica Root Essential Oil is a soft oil which is distilled from the dried roots, rhizome and seeds of Angelica plant.
Uses & Benefits:
- Angelica Root Essential Oil is well-recognized for effectively treating diverse ailments and diseases. For centuries it has been popular for promoting fertility as well as curing the respiratory and digestive problems.
- Angelica root oil is also marketed as phototoxicoil. Root oil of Angelica is used in the treatment of numerous diseases andhealth related problems.
- The other various ailments, in which Angelica Root Essential Oil is recommend include accumulation of toxins, bronchitis, coughs, colds, dull & congested skin, gout, fatigue, indigestion, migraine, stress related disorders as well as water retention problems.
- This oil is great for giving your constitution a boost by invigorating the lymphatic system. It generally detoxifies the body.
- It can also be used to great effect on respiratory ailments and is a great help in stomach related problems; including flatulence, dyspepsia, nausea, discomfort and indigestion.
Angelica Root Essential Oil Specification:
Botanical Name: Angelica Archangelica
Common name: Angelica Oil, Wild Celery, Masterwort, Angel’s Herb
Mode of Extraction: Steam distilled
Parts Used: Roots
Note Classification: Middle
Appearance: Pale yellow to orange brown clear liquid
Organoleptic Properties: Strong, fresh, balsamic odour
Refractive Index at 20 °C: 1.4690 to 1.4780
Specific Gravity at 20 °C: 0.8500 – 0.8800
Solubility: Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol and oils
Storage: Well closed in air tight containers away from sunlight and heat preferably in amber color glass containers.
Blends With: Cedarwood, Frankincense, Myrrh and Sandalwood
Constituents: Camphene, B-pinene, Sabinene, Limonene, B-phellandrene, Cis- ocimene, Copaene, Bornyl acetate, Terpinen-4-ol, Tridecanolide, Pentadecanolide