Armoise Essential Oil
Armoise is an essential oil and is extracted from Artemisia vulgaris of Asteraceae family. Armoise oil is extracted by the steam distillation process from the pure leaves of Armoise. It has fresh, minty, herbal, cedar leaf, camphor and bitter- sweet odor.
Uses & Benefits:
- It is widely used as folk medicine for various conditions like intestinal conditions as topical antiseptics and diabetes.
- Aromise oil has all the active ingredients that work well in the treatment of rheumatism, neuralgia, and arthritis.
- It has anesthetic and insomnia properties that make it effective for the treatment of the aforementioned problems.
- This oil is widely used for the treatment of neuralgia, rheumatism and arthritis.
- This oil is used for killing the worms present in the intestine.
- It has also the properties of insomnia and anaesthetic.
- This oil is used as a local anaesthetic in the problems of neuralgia, rheumatism, and arthritis.
Armoise Oil Specification:
Botanical Name: Artemisia alba
Common name: Wormwood, Mugwort
Mode of Extraction: Steam distillation
Parts Used: Leaves & twigs
Note Classification: Middle
Appearance: Pale yellow
Organoleptic Properties: Camphoraceous and sweet scent, It has strong aroma
Refractive Index at 20 °C: 1.498 – 1.526
Specific Gravity at 20 °C: 0.940 – 0.980
Solubility: Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol and oils
Storage: Well closed in air tight containers away from sunlight and heat preferably in amber color glass containers.
Blends with: Patchouli, Lavender, Rosemary, Pine, Clary Sage and Cedarwood.