Frangipani Essential Oil
Frangipani is a beautiful tropical plant also known worldwide as Plumeria. This plant is a native to warm as well as climatic regions. Flowers of the plant are used to extract the oil.
Uses & Benefits:
- Frangipani oil is high grade essential oil which is effective for aromatherapy uses.
- It is very helpful in easing stress from the body.
- People use it for the purpose of replenishing the mind and body.
- Frangipani Oil is widely used in the manufacturing of various skin care products.
- This oil has been proved to be helpful in softening, moisturizing or smoothing cracked and dry skin.
- It can also clean lungs from unwanted molecules of pollutants.
- Frangipani essential oil is also used to scent candles.
- It is also used in making bath oils and massage oils.
Frangipani Essential Oil Specification:
Botanical Name: Plumeria Alba
Common name: Plumeria oil, Champa oil
Mode of Extraction: Steam distilled
Parts Used: Flowers
Note Classification: Middle
Appearance: Pale yellow clear liquid
Organoleptic Properties: Strong, rich, heady, and exotic fragrance
Refractive Index at 20 °C: 1.490 – 1.550
Specific Gravity at 20 °C: 1.060 – 1.110
Solubility: Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol and oils
Storage: Well closed in air tight containers away from sunlight and heat preferably in amber color glass containers
Blends With: Can be blended with any flower essential oil and citrus oil
Constituents: Benzyl salicylate, benzyl benzoate, with small concentrations of alkanoic acids, palmitic acid, linoleic acid, myristic acid, and lauric acid.