Parsley Essential Oil
Parsley Seed Oil is an essential oil that is extracted by steam distillation process from the seeds of Parsley plant. Parsley is a well known name for its culinary uses and leaf of it is often used as garnish. In temperate climate this plant grows as a biennial herb while in tropical and subtropical areas it grows as an annual herb.
Uses & Benefits:
- Parsley Seed Oil is very rich in vitamin C and A,and also has many medicinal properties like it is antimicrobial, ant rheumatic,antiseptic, astringent and carminative.
- It stimulates the hair growth and also helps in eliminating the head lice.
- It is also used to treat kidney and bladder problems.
- Parsley Seed Oil is a very helpful medicine for menstrual difficulties, digestive complaints, arthritis, rheumatism, rickets and sciatica.
- This oil can also be used to treat Amenorrhea, dysmenorrheal, cystitis, urinary infection and as a relaxant during labor pains.
Parsley Essential Oil Specification:
Botanical Name: Petroselinum Sativum
Common name: Parsley seed oil
Mode of Extraction: Steam distilled
Parts Used: Seed
Note Classification: Middle
Appearance: Yellow to light brown liquid
Organoleptic Properties: Sweet, warm spicy, herbaceous odor
Refractive Index at 20 °C: 1.45 – 1.55
Specific Gravity at 20 °C: 0.905 – 0.950
Solubility: Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol and oils
Storage: Well closed in air tight containers away from sunlight and heat preferably in amber color glass containers
Blends With: Orange, Rose, Cananga, Tea Tree, Clary Sage and any of the spice oils
Constituents: Apiole, Myristicin, Allytetramethoxybenzene, a-Pinene, B-Pinene, Elemicin, Limonene